University of Kwazulu-natal jobs
- The incumbent will be required to acquire and demonstrate competency as a Human.
- S/he will be exposed to Human Resources consulting within the.
R14 962 a month
- Required to provide a professional service to the students in the respective years, track their.
- Progress, and highlight any students who may require assistance…
- Assistance at university events and with written media coverage.
- (12 Months Fixed Term Contract).
- JOB SCOPE: Work on and assist marketing and social media…
- The School of Built Environment and Development Studies is a multi-disciplinary.
- Research and teaching with Programs in Architecture, Community Development,.
- The College of Health Sciences wishes to appoint an individual to facilitate the admission and.
- Registration of undergraduate students, local and international.
- Matric plus relevant one year qualification.
- Two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Experience in financial administration.
R14 962 a month
- FIXED TERM CONTRACT (14 October 2019 to 14 April 2020).
- The incumbent of this post is responsible for providing administrative support to all stakeholders.
- The successful candidate should have academic training and research specialization and.
- Be able to teach in two or more of the following areas: archives and…
- Financial/administrative personnel at the university.
- The purpose of the part time grants manager position is to assist research staff during the.
- The Discipline of Public Health Medicine (Cancer Research Project) is seeking a dynamic and.
- Experienced individual to fill the position of Cleaner for the…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.