University of Kwazulu-natal jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The incumbent will be responsible for implementing the operations of the School in line with the.
- This includes management of the School support staff,.
- The African Paediatric Fellowship Program-University of KwaZulu-Natal (APFP-UKZN) is an academic.
- Program under the auspices of the Department of Paediatrics…
- The Department of Media and Cultural Studies (Howard College.
- Campus) focuses on four disciplinary strands at both undergraduate.
- Ability to work in a team.
- To lead, manage and control the quantity surveying section in order to provide a.
- Professional quantity surveying service in respect of the CAPEX, DHET, Student…
- Templates for university websites using WordPress on an Ubuntu server, optimize.
- The College of Health Sciences Public Relations Office seeks to appoint a web.
- The incumbent will be required to manage research projects, including coordinating.
- Data collection, data entry, quality assurance and serve as principle…
- The incumbent will provide the requisite administrative and support services to.
- Council, Senate and their committees.
- Management or other relevant field.
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for the testing, calibration, minor repairs.
- And setup of all practical equipment in the physics laboratories in…
- The incumbent will provide support in the planning, scheduling, preparation, sourcing and.
- Maintenance of material and equipment for practical sessions,…
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for coordinating a range of events for the Research Office.
- Component and the University Teaching Learning Office…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.