Vacancy jobs in Polokwane, Limpopo
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Identify new business opportunities that impact on the industry.
- NQF Level 5 FAIS compliant qualification.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
- Experience in the health industry (vitamins, supplements or health foods).
- Market-related salary + commission.
- Strong command of the English language.
R6 400 a month
- Closing date: 20 April 2020location: Polokwane, Limpopo.
- Students are needed for learnership programme.
- No experience needed for this programme.
- Manages between 5 and 20 clerical staff (could include some specialist staff).
- 5 Years management experience preferably within RMM/or Financial Services…
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store.
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently.
- Managing entire purchasing function for branch.
- Responsible for all creditor and debtor functions.
- Managing and maintaining rental fleet of company.
R10 000 - R12 000 a month
- We are looking for a CRM in Polokwane to service the medical industry.
- Previously worked in the medical industry in a similar role.
- Key factors to apply are:
Mayfly Agri (Pty) Ltd
- Minimum requirements for the role:
- Must have a module 4 Grain Milling Qualification or level 3 with more than 5 years’ experience.
- Driver’s license with own transport.
- CUM Books is looking for a shining example of a professional and high-performance driven a ssistant store manager , who…
- If you have a beautiful smile, presentable and meet the requirements below, apply today for a Front Office Attendant at a unique hotel.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.