Vacancy jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Part time data capture work with flexible hours.
- School Leavers welcome to apply !
- Approx 4 hours per day.
- No experience needed as training will be provided but…
- Are you unrestricted by nature?
- Do you keep your finger on the pulse of the latest trends?
- If you want to share your fashion savvy by being the best version of…
- Reliable child and pet care throughout Cape Town and Gauteng.
- Take children to school and or fetch them from school.
- Take children to extra mural activities.
- Manage own career development by staying abreast of any technical and industry changes.
- Analyses and manage data integrity (Field comms).
WHM Recruitment Advisors
R6 500 - R7 000 a month
- Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY…
- Do you love to buy your kids great quality merchandise made from natural fabrics rather than man made materials?
- 6 months retail sales experience.
- Driving sales through excellent customer service.
- Assisting & educating customers on products.
- Demonstrating DARE to LEAD with TEAM IQ to the TIP?
- We are currently looking for Warehouse General Workers for adhoc / casual work with several of our clients located in the Northern Suburbs.
- Accurate data entry as required.
- We have two clients who are looking for experienced Pick Packers to work approx 4-5hours per day.
- AFGRI is offering an exciting opportunity for through its Graduate Programme at our various branches in South Africa.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.