Web Partner jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Experiences with HTML for both web and email.
- Responsible for managing and briefing through templates from clients/other departments through to the template…
- Closely align with partner marketing team to ensure all programs align to our depth and breadth strategy.
- Work with digital teams to ensure web content is kept…
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2001
- Have understanding of change management procedures and running multiple technology projects including directory services and web-services.
- Minimum 3 years digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to the web, social and emerging technologies.
- Target forecasting and KPI management.
- Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA.
- Manage and inspire external partners in the development and optimization of initiatives.
- Establish and monitor industry level benchmarks for marketing…
Cyber Pro Consulting
- CyberPro Consulting is a Microsoft Gold Partner as well as Oracle Java partner that develops Line of Business Systems, Mobile Apps as well as Web Applications.
- The Software Engineer will design, develop and deliver high quality products and/or systems and services that exceed customers’ or business partners’…
- Assisting these businesses to grow their business through the delivery of AWS services to both the Public and Private Sector and potentially other partners…
- Working in the AGILE framework.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.