business development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Services for all business functions.
- Creating effective and innovative strategies and solutions in line with business objectives.
- Establish strong business partnerships with internal clients by demonstrating an understanding of their business; providing expert - based opinions and service…
R750 000 a year
- Ability to discuss and document business process.
- Responsible analyze the business needs and produce the high-level functional specs.
- Ability to grow Africa's book of business using existing high-value network.
- Operate within a highly transformational business enabling the market to increase…
R1 000 000 a year
- Acts as single point of business contact for the DevOps team.
- Own, drive, and focus the team on delivery of business value and content.
- Assist business, marketing and risk colleagues in the development of decisioning rules/strategies utilising the insights, attributes and models created.
- O Level 1: Social economic development.
- O Level 3: supplier development, empowerment suppliers.
- O Level 2: Skills development, learnerships,.
R800 000 a year
- Create logical and physical Data Models in support of data warehousing and analytics solution development.
- Based in Sandton, Johannesburg, and reporting into…
- Management and development of Customer Focus.
- Achievement of defined revenue targets, the development of organizational capacity, and the growth of the business…
R1 600 000 a year
- Define and maintain development/solutions standards.
- Development of the IT capability roadmap to support business capabilities, aligned with the Integration…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.