business development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Unique Personnel (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- POSITION OVERVIEW The BDM maintains and grows relationships with customers and acquired new business, while achieving an assigned sales and profit growth goal.
- Profile: A Bachelor's degree in Labor relations, Business Administration, or Economics with Human Resources specialization Self-starter, driven and autonomous…
- Must have the skills to perform any of the duties in the warehousing and distribution department of a business.
- Ensure deliveries go out in full and on time.
- Responsibilities: Following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings; Prospecting for new business by opportunity identification, making…
- Internal environment: Business strategy alignment, segmentation, brand roles and positioning, sales and customer performance, brand blueprints, SWOT analysis,…
- Managing cash and currency hedging (according to the guidelines from business control) of the company, acting as a contact point to Group Treasury.
- E-Mail,MS Excel,MS PowerPoint,MS Word.
- We are looking for candidates who have previous sales experience in the office automation industry.
- Knowledge of sales and market strategy development and implementation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales and product development within the water &…
- Job description KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Accept inbound-emergency calls and ensure that the response and recovery process flows smoothly and in accordance with all…
- Role impacts significantly on the operational efficiency of the business suite.
- Job Mission / Objective Provide excellent customer service to walk-in customers…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.