business development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
e-Merge IT Recruitment (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- 3+ years of report development experience in Power BI.
- Minimum of 5+ years of ETL development experience using SSIS.
- Degree in Computer Information Systems.
R700 000 a year
- The business is a software development company, dedicated to developing systems for insurance sectors in Southern Africa.
- The time for change is NOW!
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
- Leading IT Company that specializes in web based secure business applications.
- Ensure that no patch/update is deployed without the development passing the CAB…
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and system.
- 5+ years of software development and system integration experience.
- Lead moderate to complex life cycle development projects and tasks.
- Participate in end-to-end product development lifecycle.
R370 000 a year
- Web development using MVC (JSF an advantage).
- Engage with business units and colleagues to understand underlying needs and opportunities.
- 3+ years development experience working with ASP.
- Work closely with Developers, Designers and Product Owners to develop cutting edge products across the web and…
- Skilled in web-based business application development.
- Net Developer is an integral part of the development team and ensures daily development on new and…
- 5+ years’ experience in software development.
- This is the business you want to work for!
- You will consult back to the business on technology.
- Integration development with various communication channels.
- Mostly services and integration driven development using WCF.
- Do you have what it takes?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.