business development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Sandton, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R25 000 - R35 000 a month
- Aggressively develops and generates new business.
- Generates renewal business from existing relationships.
- The Training, Learning & Development Solutions Sales…
- We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry.
- Are you interested in working in one of the largest Dynamic…
R20 000 - R32 000 a month
- Have high business acumen / ability to hold in-depth discussions on business.
- Proven track record in developing new business.
- 25 years of age +.
- Market maker and business development function.
- Financial Acumen - Ability to incorporate financial information when evaluating business opportunities and…
- You will be joining our business (SelectONE) and you will act as the liaison between our business and our tech service provider (recruitment assessment provider…
R300 000 a year
- Minimum of 5 years sales / business development experience.
- In addition, internally control, lead, facilitate and engage co-workers to develop new ideas,…
R280 000 - R330 000 a year
- Assist with the development and updating of CRM dossiers and/or client notes in InterAction.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of processes, tools, content…
Alam Ellahi & Associates
R650 000 a year
- Relations (maintained in order to enhance business results).
- Relevant (business related) graduate qualification – post graduate will be preferable.
- Achieve net profit growth for business.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career…
The Focus Group
R560 000 a year
- Our Client in the Advertising sector requires a Human Capital Business Partner who has first hand experience in all the pillars of HR, i.e:
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.