business development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Woodmead, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Oversee the all business development, marketing and communications functions of the Oil & Gas market offering across Sub-Saharan Africa.
Excellerate Property Services | JHI
- Be responsible for the generation of cross selling business of other lines of CBRE business.
- Manage and implement account strategic development plan.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Job Closing Date 31/03/2020.
- Builds professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business…
- The main business units here include, but are not limited to www.theproshop.co.za, www.cyclelab.co.za, www.cwcycles.co.za, www.lastminutegolf.co.za, www…
- Good understanding of value chain analysis and all functional areas of the business beyond Marketing, e.g. finance, manufacturing, procurement, supply chain,…
- 10 years business analysis experience.
- 5 years exposure to web development (PHP or ASP or JSP etc).
- The MoreCorp Group is a sport, leisure and wellness company…
- Provides input for the development of project schedules in cooperation with the construction engineers and planners.
- Maintains own development and knowledge in specialised area and business.
- Audit Business development of the top tier insurers.
- Your role as a leader.
R720 000 - R800 000 a year
- Assist business with workflow queries.
- Deliver an active contribution for the development and improvement of the financial organization and financial and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.