business development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Business Development Manager (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- 2 year ICT industry experience.
R50 000 - R55 000 a month
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects for sales options.
- Our Client is looking for a vibrant outgoing Business Development Managerl to join…
R45 000 - R55 000 a month
- This position relates to the sale of security-related solutions/services to the retail banking sector within the business region.
- Experience in presenting at all levels of a business.
- Maintain a good relationship with SynergERP’s business partners.
- Pre-empt and manage objections.
R300 000 a year
- Minimum of 5 years sales / business development experience.
- In addition, internally control, lead, facilitate and engage co-workers to develop new ideas,…
- A well-known financial services provider in the Investment sector is looking for a Short-Term Insurance Business Development Manager (Short-Term Insurance,…
- We require the services of an experienced business development manager to sell:
- Conference delegate passes for our Manufacturing Indaba event.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- At least 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in Sales and/or business development…
R600 000 - R660 000 a year
- Vibrant and innovative in terms of sources of bringing in new business.
- Join a high-flying clearing and forwarding brand who operate on an international level…
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
R550 000 - R600 000 a year
- The successful candidate will have excellent business acumen and project management skills in tandem with business and commercial model implementation.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.