business development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
East Rand, Gauteng
Fourways, Gauteng 2055
Kempton Park, Gauteng
Business Development jobs nationwide
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Effective training and development within the business unit(s).
- Facilitate conciliations and represent business unit at CCMA.
- Track progress of results.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- 2 year ICT industry experience.
- Work with business owners to develop business solutions.
- To drive the documentation of detailed business requirements and participate in the design, development…
R45 000 a month
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with an excellent client set and market opportunities.
- To achieve specific sales targets each week.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
The Impact Group
R20 000 - R35 000 a month
- Other related fields of business.
- Create strategies for existing accounts to generate business.
- The ability to make both telephone and in-person contact with…
- Get global vision of the business, risks & opportunities.
- Develop program plans that incorporate all the development needs/gaps identified in order to fulfil…
- Collaboration with development/engineering teams on projects.
- Participate in the rapid development of front end pricing and risk tools for market making…
R420 000 - R540 000 a year
- R 420000 - R 540000 Annually.
- International Conglomerate requires a Hands on HR Business Partner - a Generalist with solid IR and excellent influencing ability.
- Serves as a mentor and coach to new TechnoServe staff introducing them to business development processes and activities.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.