construction project management jobs in South Africa
- Scrutinize project scope of work (SOW), project plan and bill of quantity for all related projects.
- Complete and deliver building and construction projects in a…
R45 597 a month
- Minimum five years experience in programme management, ideally in a commercial context.
- Identify infrastructure projects that meet Southern Africa’s priorities…
- Experience with creating project calculations as well as in the scheduling of project, planning and construction processes.
- On the acquisition of real estate.
- Strategic management, including change management;
- Develop strategy and operational plans for CSD within budget and the defined objectives of the department,…
- Compile engineering cost estimates for input into projects.
- Understanding constructability issues associated with railway design and construction.
- Our team works on varied projects, of all sizes, across multiple geographies, disciplines and markets, through the entire project lifecycle from concept,…
Central Development and Cosmopolitan Projects Prop...
R25 000 - R30 000 a month
- Proven 5 years Estate/Facilities management experience.
- We are currently in need of an Estate Manager to manage the maintenance and operations of several…
- The management and control of laboratories:
- Experience in the management and maintenance of chemical engineering laboratories;
- CLOSING DATE: 11 December 2019.
R150 000 - R250 000 a year
- A reputable employer of choice is looking for an experienced Draughtsman in form work designing to join them on ground-breaking projects.
R350 000 - R450 000 a year
- A background in construction or scaffolding and formwork will be an added advantage.
- A specialized employer of choice is looking for a Site Manager to take lead…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.