construction project management jobs in South Africa
You refined by:
Sandton, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Latest project management systems and software.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Manage all engineering/project deliverables and update…
- Managing budgets and legal project management.
- Stakeholder management and managing expectations.
- Cross-border transactions and lead role on various projects.
- Co-ordinate on site construction with non-Flemingo construction teams to ensure 100% quality control when construction being implemented.
- Broad responsibility for talent management:
- To support the business area leadership in the implementation of strategic initiatives through the effective…
- Proven ability to manage and execute projects.
- Knowledge and practical experience with construction of curves; e.g. interest rate forecasting and discounting…
R90 000 - R120 000 a year
- Provide project related engineering and procurement deliverables and services for the organizations’ studies, tenders and projects.
- Must have advanced understanding of contract management principles.
- Lead an executive team in the design, development, fabrication, construction, commissioning…
- Regulations pertaining to property development and management.
- Appoint and ensure effective management of Legal Consultants an or advisers.
- Train and mentor construction workers and construction laborers depending on the size of the project.
- We are searching an experienced Construction Project…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.