construction project management jobs in South Africa
- Work on the project to compile and coordinate the smooth running of the company project applied company document management system and SharePoint document…
- Electrical engineering and project management training are preferred while strong attention to detail and an eye for quality are essential.
SVA International (A subsidiary of GIBB Engineerin...
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in a project / construction management capacity on building projects with a minimum value of R 100 million.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in either site management, project management or operation management within the construction, engineering, building material or…
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2007
- Experience as an HSE Officer (or similar position) on construction projects.
- The South African construction department is responsible for the delivery of all…
R257 508 a year
- Managing of contract administration support; Managing health and safety plans for maintenance and capital projects; Ensure that all contractors executing…
R1 000 000 a year
- 8-10 Years project management experience within the Construction industry.
- Engineering and Technical, Gauteng Midrand.
- Willing to travel extensively across SA.
Merand Corbett & Associates
Parow, Western Cape
- A vacancy exists for a Debtors Clerk for an established Manufacturing Concern in the Building & Construction Industry.
- Fully bilingual both Afrikaans & English.
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles.
- Apply knowledge of property legislation, including environmental law / regulations in the valuation and project co-ordination processes.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.