construction project management jobs in South Africa
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ensure contractor injury management is adequate.
- Site and construction experience is preferred.
- To provide HSE expertise and guidance to the nominated project.
Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal
R90 000 a year
- Must have experience in construction.
- We are currently looking for a project manager to join our team.
- This is a 12 month contract position based in Port…
- Quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensuring SMEC’s quality standards and management systems are adhered to.
- Skills transfer to junior personnel.
South Zambezi Engineering Services
- 12-15 years of project construction and engineering experience required.
- Experience with large infrastructure construction sites and mega multi-year projects.
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
R480 000 - R600 000 a year
- Use your construction experience and become an expert in your field.
- Join a high performing firm specializing in the building and construction of residential…
- Effective overall project management, coordination, monitoring and control of project activities.
- Proven history of managing construction projects within the…
Green Marble Recruitment Consultants
- At least 5 years’ experience in planning/scheduling on construction projects (Mechanical Structures).
- Develop and define project goals and objectives.
- 10 project managers for all capital investment and plant engineering project portfolio.
- Keeping project stakeholders informed on progress and aligned throughout…
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Practical understanding of Joinery construction.
- Introducing design changes through the change management processes.
- A good perception of 3D space.
Abantu Staffing Solutions
East London, Eastern Cape
- Manage/co-ordinate projects through all 6 project cycle stages.
- Manage project risk and communicate effectively.
- Responsible for small to medium projects.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.